Datos personales

Mi foto
El maldito amor que tanto miedo da. Mi mundo de sensaciones, pensamientos y vibraciones es este... adelante. RP. RBW.

01 octubre 2010


Mathilda: Leon, I think I'm kinda falling in love with you.
[Leon chokes on his milk]
Mat It's the first time for me, you know?
León: [wiping himself off] How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?
Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it.
León: Where?
Mathilda: [stoking her stomach] In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone.
León: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomach ache any more. I don't think it means anything

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi amor, la libertad no es fantástica no es tormenta mental que da el prestigio loco es más gruesa y oscuridad y el chasquido que quiere proteger ése grito que no es todo el grito.